Yu-Gi-Oh! Bacolod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ghostrick"

Go down

"Ghostrick" Empty "Ghostrick"

Post by alphanumeric Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:26 pm

The Dwellers in the Dark who Live(?) for Mischief
Dwelling in a mansion near humans are the "Ghostrick" who enjoy pranking humans. While they wait and look forward to people coming to their place (due to the rumors of this haunted house), they seem to have realized that they haven't been able to prank as many people lately, as fewer and fewer people believe in them, and they're now kinda lonely.

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickHouse
"Ghostrick House"

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickLantern"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickSpecter
"Ghostrick Lantern", "Ghostrick Specter"
"Alucard" says: These two love to surprise people who wander into the mansion by suddenly jumping out from the shadows. They're always flying about, looking for people to mess with.

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickYukionna"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickWitch
"Ghostrick Yuki-onna", "Ghostrick Witch"
"Alucard" says: This duo is capable of paralyzing its enemies with strange powers. Be careful, "Witch" is a strong-minded girl, and can't be stopped when she gets angry.

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickStein
"Ghostrick Stein"
"Alucard" says: He's always prancing about the mansion, and he'll tell the rest of us if he's found a target to surprise and scare.

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickKyonshee
"Ghostrick Kyonshee"
"Alucard" says: His job is to set up everything needed for the tricks and traps. But, he breaks the furniture at times, which results in him getting scolded by Witch...

"Ghostrick" 200px-GhostrickOut
"Ghostrick Out"
"Alucard" says: I, their master, under the cover of darkness, spend day in and day out keeping an eye on these noisy guys. Though, to tell you the truth, I'd really prefer to take a good long rest inside my coffin...
alphanumeric
alphanumeric
Admin

https://ygothreadph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down